If you can’t locate a passenger in our system, you’ll be instructed to call the contact center. Please ensure that you’re reaching out to the appropriate phone number, specific to the passenger's plan that you’re inquiring about. A list of contact centers can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Transportation Line Phone Numbers
- How do I book a trip?
- How do I rebook a trip?
- Can I book a repeating/recurring trip?
- How far out can I book a trip?
- How can I add special equipment requests to a trip?
- What if my passenger needs an item that isn’t on the Specific Needs list?
- Why isn't RideView letting me book a trip for a passenger?
- How can I add a passenger to your system?
- I’m having issues finding a location.